W3107 Ammonia On-Line Analyzer
• Based on a 24-bit high-resolution A/D converter
• Automatic sampling analysis and auto-calibration
• Measuring cycle time adjustable
• Wet chemistry method with syringe transmission
• Sampling valve can resist high temperature, corrosion, acid, and alkaline
• Self-diagnosis & friendly calibration setting
• User-friendly graphical interface
• Highly stable and accurate with a wide measuring range
• 7” LCD color touch panel display
• Reagents free and cost-saving
• Simultaneously display parameters of Ammonia and analysis cycle time
• Language support in English and Chinese
• Automatic data storage with capacity up to 5000 historical records. (User could expend memory by using 32GB/64GB flash disk.)
• The automatic alarm of a shortage of liquid chemical replenishment dosing
Ammonia (NH3) is characterized by its distinct urine smell and also a toxic waste produced from living organisms. It is recognized as a lethal substance in a biological system. Ammonia dissolves easily in water and it leads to producing NH4OH. If the water contains over 1.5ppm within Ammonia concentration in drinking water, it will result in certain levels of illness. Natural Ammonia content in water usually comes from biological decay of animals or plants. But the major Ammonia pollution is from industrial wastes, particularly the petroleum refineries.
Ammonia in the solution is detected by its nitrogen content, so-called “Ammonia nitrogen”(NH3-N). W3107 Ammonia on-line analyzer uses salicylate method to accurately determine Ammonia concentration in the solution.
Ammonia reacts with salicylate and hypochlorite ions and it produces a light green solution which is in direct proportion to the concentration of Ammonia ion. Ammonia values can be presented directly on the analyzer. To avoid interferences, W3107 uses a stabilizer to enhance the accuracy and precision of results. Automatic pumping extracts accurate sampling and reagents, herewith sample and reagent can be mixed at a precious rate.